1. How do I know if the bottle is empty?
You can tell if the bottle is empty by trying to depress the spray mechanism. If no liquid comes out, the bottle is likely empty.
2. Can I reuse the bottle for different liquids?
It is not recommended to reuse the bottle for different liquids, as this can contaminate the liquid and affect its efficacy.
3. How do I dispose of a card spray bottle?
To dispose of a card spray bottle, check your local recycling guidelines to see if it is accepted. If not, dispose of it in the regular trash.
4. Can I clean the spray mechanism with alcohol?
Yes, you can clean the spray mechanism with isopropyl alcohol to remove any clogs or debris.
5. How often should I clean the card spray bottle?
It is recommended to clean the card spray bottle after every use to avoid buildup and clogs in the spray mechanism.