There can be several reasons why product is not coming out of an airless pump bottle:
- Vacuum seal: If the product has not been used in a while, it may have formed a vacuum seal inside the bottle, making it difficult to dispense. To fix this, try tapping the bottom of the bottle or gently shaking it.
- Clogged pump: If the product has become clogged in the pump, it can prevent it from dispensing. Try cleaning the pump with a cotton swab or toothpick to remove any blockages.
- Air in the bottle: If air has gotten into the bottle, it can affect the vacuum and prevent the product from being dispensed. To resolve this, try priming the pump by pressing it several times until product begins to dispense.
- Low product level: If the product level is low, it may be difficult to dispense it from the bottle. To resolve this issue, refill the bottle with more product.
- Damaged pump: If the pump is damaged, it may not be functioning properly, making it difficult to dispense the product. To resolve this issue, consider replacing the pump or the entire bottle.
If you continue to experience difficulty with your airless pump bottle, it may be helpful to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Actually, with a focus on custom airless bottle production, UKPACK has established itself as a premier airless pump bottle manufacturer in China. Boasting over 10 years of experience, UKPACK provides a one-stop solution for all airless bottle needs.